Dipl.-Ing. Stefan Brinkmann
European Patent Attorney
Patent attorney Stefan Brinkmann was graduated from the Universities of Paderborn and Charlotte, NC, USA, where he studied machine engineering with special focus on construction engineering. He has been working in the field of intellectual property right since 1998. Mr. Brinkmann joined our office in 2006.
- Member of the German Patent Agents Society
- Member of the Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office
- Member of GRUR (German Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property)
Special fields of activity
- Machine engineering
- Construction and production engineering
- Thermodynamics and fluid mechanics
- Computer technology
- Patent Attorney Stefan Brinkmann is co-author of the “EPÜ-Handbuch”, published by Carl Heymanns publishing company.