Dipl.-Ing. Michael Rausch LL. M.
European Patent Attorney
Patent attorney Michael Rausch was graduated from the Technical Universities of Berlin and Munich where he studied aerospace engineering with special focus on control and feedback control systems. He has been working in the field of intellectual property right since 1988. Mr. Rausch joined our office in 1992.
- Member of the German Patent Agents Society
- Member of the Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office
- Member of the Patent Agents Association of North Rhine-Westphalia
- Member of ECTA, INTA, APAA
Special fields of activity
- Control and feedback control systems
- Electrical engineering
- Aerospace engineering
- Airport technology
- Food technology
- Computer hardware and software protection